How to Make Appetizing I Really Don't Want to Share this Recipe!? Fisherman's Marinated Skipjack Tuna

by - May 28, 2021

I Really Don't Want to Share this Recipe!? Fisherman's Marinated Skipjack Tuna.

I Really Don't Want to Share this Recipe!? Fisherman's Marinated Skipjack Tuna I Really Don't Want to Share this Recipe!? Fisherman's Marinated Skipjack Tuna very diverse and own ideal flavor that unique. Few types of I Really Don't Want to Share this Recipe!? Fisherman's Marinated Skipjack Tuna recipes are also adequate convenient to process and dont pick up lengthy. Though not everybody likes I Really Don't Want to Share this Recipe!? Fisherman's Marinated Skipjack Tuna food, currently few people are getting attached and like the various I Really Don't Want to Share this Recipe!? Fisherman's Marinated Skipjack Tuna foods available. This could be visible from the number of restaurants that provide I Really Don't Want to Share this Recipe!? Fisherman's Marinated Skipjack Tuna as one of the dish. You can have I Really Don't Want to Share this Recipe!? Fisherman's Marinated Skipjack Tuna using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of I Really Don't Want to Share this Recipe!? Fisherman's Marinated Skipjack Tuna

  1. It's 1/2 of of the body Skipjack Tuna (Sashimi quality).
  2. Prepare 2 of Onion.
  3. You need 100 ml of Soy sauce.
  4. It's 100 ml of Vinegar.
  5. You need 66 ml of Sugar.
  6. Prepare 50 ml of Water.
  7. You need 1 of appropriate amount Leek or other garnish.

I Really Don't Want to Share this Recipe!? Fisherman's Marinated Skipjack Tuna step by step

  1. Mix the marinade ingredients together. Cut the tuna into bite sized pieces and immerse in the marinade. On top, scatter the thinly sliced onions..
  2. Marinate for about 30 minutes, and then remove the onions. Serve the tuna with the onions and a sprinkling of finely chopped leeks, or the garnish of your choice. Stuff your cheeks..

Got ingredients for production I Really Don't Want to Share this Recipe!? Fisherman's Marinated Skipjack Tuna recipes is also not hard. You can easily get the main ingredients at the proximate supermarket and in fact on the market. There are much kinds of I Really Don't Want to Share this Recipe!? Fisherman's Marinated Skipjack Tuna that are simple and fast to process into delicious dishes. You can always praxis this I Really Don't Want to Share this Recipe!? Fisherman's Marinated Skipjack Tuna recipe at home, and can presenting it to your children and extended family. If you want to cook another foods on our website, we provide various types of food recipes which are of certainly very delicious and enjoyable to enjoy, please try their.

You May Also Like

0 comments